American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Classes
- The purpose of WSI is to train participants to teach swimming and water safety to young children through adults.
- Participants must be at least 16year old
- Requirements for successful completion of this course are:
- You must attend and participate in all sessions
- Score at least 80 per cent on the written exam
- Successfully complete the required practice teaching assignments.
- 25 yards Front Crawl
- 25 yards Back Stroke
- 25 yards Breast Stroke
- 25 yards Elementary Back stroke
- 25 yards Sidestroke
- 15 yards Butterfly
- Tread water for 1 minute
- Maintain position on back one minute in deep water
Water Safety training classes are offered at one of the four High School Pools:
Central, Gateway, Hinkley, Rangeview ( Fall break, Winter break, Spring break)
Call 303-326-1957 for more information, days and times.