The following are a list of the classes of the classes that are offered by the Aquatics Program. You can find a more detailed list of the classes by choosing from the list below. Each list will describe important information including skill requirements, what skills will be discussed, and what skills they must demonstrate to move on to the next level.
- Parent & Child Aquatics (6 months to 3 years)
- Preschool - 3 Levels (3 years to 5 years)
- Level 1 - Water Exploration (6 years & up)
- Level 2 - Primary Skills (6 years & up)
- Level 3 - Stroke Readiness (6 years & up)
- Level 4 - Stroke Development (6 years & up)
- Level 5 - Stroke Refinement (6 years & up)
- Level 6 - Skill Proficiency (6 years & up)
- Level 7 - Advanced Skills (6 years & up)
If you have any questions about any of the levels, please call 303-365-7809 or email email@example.com.