Facilities Rental Office
15701 East 1st Avenue, Suite 200
Aurora, CO 80011
Manager - 28375
Facilities Rental Specialist - 28366
Department Secretary - 28461
Please check the APS website during inclement weather for cancellations of all after school activities. This includes rental events.
Effective July 1, 2015, once a request has been approved and scheduled, any change to time, date, location, etc. will result in a $5 change fee. This will apply to all contracts in effect on July 1, 2015 regardless of when they were scheduled. This will NOT apply to cancellations due to bad weather or to any cancellations made by Aurora Public Schools.
|Customer Packet||Rental Rates|
|District Maps||Equipment and Personnel Fee Schedule|
|Guidelines for Gym Use||Guidelines for Turf Field Use|
|Do's and Don'ts of Rental||Community Use Policy KFB/KFC|
|Request for Facility Use Form|
How to request use of an Aurora Public Schools facility:
- Step 1 - Read and be familiar with the regulations and guidelines for using Aurora Public Schools facilities.Facilities are available for rent by organizations only. No private parties.
- Step 2 - Mail or bring a Request for Facility Use application with the $20. application fee to the Facilities Rental Office at least 2 weeks prior to your event.Requests will not be processed without the application fee.
- Step 3 - Make sure current insurance is on file with the Facilities Rental Office.Certificate of Liability Insurance must show Aurora Public Schools as an additional insured for liability with a minimum of $1,000,000.
Your request is final only when the following requirements are met:
- Request has been approved by the school and is scheduled on the school calendar.
- Certificate of Liablity Insurance in the amount of $1 Million showing Aurora Public Schools as an additional insured has been provided to the Facilities Rental Office.
- Payment in full has been received by the Facilities Rental Office at least 1 week prior to event date.
- Application must be submitted to the Facilities Rental Office a minimum of2 weeks prior to the event.
- Groups that are organized on a school year basis need apply once during each school year. The request must include all dates requested for the year.
- A fee of $15 will be charged for a Third (3rd) change to a contract.
- All invoices are sent via e-mail.
- Requests will only be accepted for groups with all invoices paid in full.
ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PERMIT WITH WHEN YOU ARE ON APS PROPERTY!
Enjoy your time at APS and contact our office at 303-326-1957 with any questions you may have.
In case of emergency, please call District Security at (303) 367-3060
Other Facilities Rental Links
- Facilities Rental Information
- PLCC Rental
- Fields and Grounds
- Swimming Pools