APS is pleased to announce that it is now offering the ease and convenience of registering for sports online! Beginning with Fall sports, all APS high schools will be conducting registration through their individual athletics website.
Registration is now active for the following sports:
Cross-Country | Football | Boys Golf | Boys Soccer | Girls Softball | Girls Volleyball | Spirit and Poms | Boys Tennis
How do you sign up? Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to your high school's athletics page: Aurora Central | AWCPA | Gateway | Hinkley | Rangeview | Vista PEAK | William Smith
- Click on “Register for Sports”.
- Create a Profile (one time only).
- Pick your sport and fill in all of your information.
- All documents must be read and agreed to.
- Bring your current medical physical and participation fee to the athletic office.
- That’s it! You are registered for a Fall Sport!
Please feel free to contact your high school athletic department if you have questions or need more information!