Facilities Rental Office
15701 East 1st Avenue, Suite 206
Aurora, CO 80011
Manager - 28375
Department Specialist Secretary -28461
Department Secretary - 28334
EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH, AURORA PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAS BEEN MOVED TO LEVEL RED SEVERE RISK SAFER AT HOME GUIDELINES.
ALL OUTDOOR FIELDS, GYMS, AND POOL RENTALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AT THIS TIME.
APS COVID 19 Rental Guidelines
- Protocols for APS Site Rentals
- Protocols for APS Site Rentals by Churches
- Protocols for APS Rentals for Motorcycle Training
- Protocols for APS Pool Rentals
- Guidelines for Outside Sports
Please check the APS website during inclement weather for cancellations of all after school activities. This includes all rental events.
Once a request has been approved and scheduled, any change to time, date, location, etc. will result in a $5 change fee.
This will NOT apply to cancellations due to bad weather or to any cancellations made by Aurora Public Schools.
The Facilities Rental Office has a new electronic request system!
Click here to register as a requester and submit a new request.
Rental Office Forms and Information
|Customer Packet||Rental Rates|
|District Maps||Equipment and Personnel Fee Schedule|
|Guidelines for Gym Use||Guidelines for Turf Field Use|
|Do's and Don'ts of Rental||Community Use Policy KFB/KFC|
How to request use of an Aurora Public Schools facility:
- Step 1 - Read and be familiar with the regulations and guidelines for using Aurora Public Schools facilities.Facilities are available for rent by organizations only. No private parties.
- Step 2 - Submit a new request to the Facilities Rental Office at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Step 3 - Make sure current insurance is on file with the Facilities Rental Office.Certificate of Liability Insurance must show Aurora Public Schools as an additional insured for liability with a minimum of $1,000,000.
Your request is final only when the following requirements are met:
- Request has been approved by the school and is scheduled on the school calendar.
- $20.00 (non refundable) application fee has been paid. Application fees are due per school year, per school.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1 Million showing Aurora Public Schools as an additional insured has been provided to the Facilities Rental Office.
- Payment in full has been received by the Facilities Rental Office at least 1 week prior to event date.
- Application must be submitted to the Facilities Rental Office a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Groups that are organized on a school year basis need apply once during each school year. The request must include all dates requested for the year.
- A fee of $5 will be charged for any change to an existing contract..
- All invoices are sent via e-mail.
- Requests will only be accepted for groups with all invoices paid in full.
ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PERMIT WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE ON APS PROPERTY!
Enjoy your time at APS and contact our office at 303-326-1957 with any questions you may have.
In case of emergency, please call District Security at (303) 367-3060
Other Facilities Rental Links
- Facilities Rental Information
- PLCC Rental
- Fields and Grounds
- Swimming Pools